3/4"" Drive x 1-1/8"" Standard
Features and Benefits:
- Standard length 6-point impact socket
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- Size markings are hard stamped into the socket for easy identification
- Black oxide coated for resistance against rust and corrosion
Grey Pneumatic sockets are designed for professional tool users. This socket features our "high torque" drive. This limits the amount of wear on the corners of the fastener and the socket. It also improves the strength of the socket, transfers increased torque to the fastener and allows easier access to tight areas.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.