3/4"" Drive x 2-1/2"" Deep Truck Pinion Locknut
Features and Benefits:
- Extra thin wall deep length impact sockets for removing/installing transmission and differential and yoke locknuts on a wide variety of trucks
- Because of the extra thin wall design, larger drive impact tools with reducing adapters should not be used with these impact sockets
- Always use caution and follow the manufacturers recommendations when servicing these parts
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
- Heat treated for strength and durability
Impact Truck Pinion Locknut Socket, 3/4" Drive, 2-1/2" Deep, 6 Point. Our impact sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing chance of rounding off fasteners. They also allow up to 20% more torque to be applied than on other impact sockets. The shift in pressure allows us to reduce the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.