3/4"" Flat Impact Chisel
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically engineered to work with impact tools and pneumatic hammers
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- Black oxide coated for resistance against rust and corrosion
- Shank type: .401 Turn-Type
7" long 3/4" flat impact chisel specifically designed for use with impact tools, made of high quality alloy steel and heat treated to provide the correct balance of strength and durability.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.