3/8"" Drive 15-100 lb.ft. Flex Head Click Torque Wrench
Features and Benefits:
- All steel construction and American craftsmanship
- Patented Roller Release Mechanism increases reliability and accuracy by eliminating virtually all friction
- Accuracy: 3% of reading Clockwise and Counterclockwise
- Engineered, machined, chromed and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Delivered in customer case made in the U.S.A.
Engineered, precision bearing surfaces extend the calibrated life of the M series line to many times the life of competitor's tools. Calibration by qualifed laboratory is easy and quick, done completely externally unlike traditional micrometer click wrenches which require disassembly.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.