3/8"" Drive Dial-Type Torque Wrench with Memory Pointer 150 lb. in.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Torsion bar design ensures the most accurate wrench possible
- Dial Type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy
- Accurate to within 2% of the reading in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction
- Memory needle records peak torque for each application
- Patented large shock resistant dials
The Dial Type Wrench family is accurate to two percent of the reading from 20 percent of full scale to full scale clockwise and counterclockwise. It is available in capacities ranting from 15lb.in. to 3,000lb.ft. The all steel construction and unparalleled accuracy makes it an ideal solution for many different types of torque needed. Plus, since the wrench is not affected by hand-hold position, all wrenches may be used with an extension handle without affecting accuracy.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.