3/8"" Drive Flex Head Micrometer Click Wrench 20-100 lb. ft.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented roller release mechanism extends the life of the M series for hundreds of thousands of cycles
- Made in the USA and ships in an American made plastic box
- Patented lock ring is easy to use
- Wide usable scale from 20-100 Lb.Ft. with 3% accuracy and flex head
- All steel construction for increased durability
Engineered, precision bearing surfaces extend the calibration life of the M line to as many as 60,000 cycles or more and ensures the most reliable performance possible. Meets or exceeds ASNI/ASME B107.14M, GGG-W-686C, GGG-W-2843 and ISO6789.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.