3/8"" Drive Flex Head Split Beam Click Wrench 120 to 600 in./lbs.
Features and Benefits:
- No need to reset the tool to the bottom of the scale after use since there is no internal coil spring
- Innovative torque measuring mechansim requires only fingertip force to adjust the reading
- Made in the USA and ships in an American made plastic box
- Rugged construction resist industrial fluids and counters abuse
- 4% Accurate clockwise and comes with a flex ratchet
The Split-Beam click wrench family is easy to set and does not need to be "turned down" after use - saving time when the application requires frequent changing of the torque setting. The high-contrast dial makes it easy to read the torque setting, and sturdy construction allows this wrench to perform for years, even in harsh environments.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.