3/8"" Drive x 9/16"" 12 Point Standard
Features and Benefits:
- Standard length 12-point impact socket
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- Size markings are hard stamped into the socket for easy identification
- Black oxide coated for resistance against rust and corrosion
3/8" Drive x 9/16" Standard Length 12-Point Impact Socket. Our impact sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing chance of rounding off fasteners. They also allow up to 20% more torque to be applied than on other impact sockets. The shift in pressure allows us to reduce the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.