40 Oz. Head 14"" BASH Ball Pein Hammer
Features and Benefits:
- Unbreakable Handle Technology and steel core design prevents breaking during overstrikes
- Hi-Vis green easily identifiable on jobsite and flat head to stand upright for easy reach
- Safety plate locks head firmly to handle eliminating head dislodging
- Non-slip grip textured handle and Lanyard hole to safely secure sledge to your wrist
- Anti-vibe neck ergonomically designed to prevent injury from repeated jobsite use
Wilton is on a never-ending journey to create the highest quality, most indestructible tools on the market. On this journey we managed to design the patent pending, World's Most Durable Hammer with Unbreakable™ Handle Technology. Applications include: driving stakes, metalforming, setting bolts, and minor demolition.
Not available for sale in Canada.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee. Large package is $70.00, applied when length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches. Additional Handling charge of $10.50 applied where a package's longest side exceeds 48 inches in length, the second longest side exceeds 30 inches in length, or total weight is greater than 70 lbs.