5"" The Original Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
Features and Benefits:
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no-slipping or stripping
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure - jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle. Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release. Backed my the Irwin Vise-Grip Lifetime Guarantee. Jaw capacity: 1-1/8".
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.