6"" Cobra Adjustable Gripping Plier
Features and Benefits:
- Has a guard that prevents operator's fingers being pinched
- The unique jaw design is shaped to eliminate nut-burring hardness of gripping
- Polished head and Plastic coated handles
- Gripping teeth are specially hardened for a longer tool life
- Made from chrome vanadium electrical steel, oil hardened
This 6" cobra adjustable gripping plier, grips pipes, nuts and bolts up to 1-1/8" in diameter. It has a press button action for fast and firm adjustment directly on the workpiece. The selected jaw opening is positively ensured and has a single hand adjustment self-gripping on pipes and nuts. Made with strength and durability to last!
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.