7"" Tinner Snips - Flat Blade
Features and Benefits:
- Precision ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- ProTouch™ grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
Cuts straight and 7" wide curves. Length of cut: 1-1/2"; cutting capacity: cold roll steel 24 ga/stainless steel 28 ga.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.