8"" Cast Iron Pipe Wrench with 1"" Jaw Capacity
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite. Housing constructed of heavy duty cast iron.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.