8 lb. Head, 36"" BASH Sledge Hammer
Features and Benefits:
- Unbreakable Handle Technology and steel core design prevents breaking during overstrikes
- Hi-Vis green easily identifiable on jobsite and Flat Head to stand upright for easy reach
- Safety plate locks head firmly to handle eliminating head dislodging
- Non-slip grip textured handle and Lanyard Hole to safely secure sledge to your wrist
- Anti-vibe neck ergonomically designed to prevent injury from repeated jobsite use
Wilton is on a never-ending journey to create the highest quality, most indestructible tools on the market. On this journey we managed to design the patent pending, World's Most Durable Hammer with Unbreakable™ Handle Technology.
Key applications: demolition work, fracturing stone and concrete, driving fence posts, Police/Fire/Rescue, driving stakes, rebar work, and railroads.
Not available for sale in Canada.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.