8"" Lever Action Center Cutter
Features and Benefits:
- 20 degree angled head allows a near flush cut finish
- Lever action design produces cutting performance 20X higher than applied hand force
- Cutting edges induction hardened (64HRC) for easy cutting of nails, bolts, screws, rivets, etc. up to 1/4" diameter
- Forged from oil-hardened chrome vanadium electric steel for longer tool life
- Extraordinary cutting performance from an 8" hand held tool
The new 8" angled head, lever action cutter is a mini bolt cutter.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.