8 Piece 3/8"" Drive SAE Deep Impact Socket Set
Features and Benefits
- Impact Grade Toughness designed for high torque applications
- Forged Chrome-molybdenum steel for high strength durability
- Laser-etched size labeling enables easier identification to get the job done faster
- Electro-phosphate finish projects a sleeker look for higher visability
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty which provides peace of mind with proven reliability
Sure, our sockets look great. But underneath their sleek, electro-phosphate finish lies a product with a heart of impact-grade steel. Sockets that are built to be tough. Built to be bold. Built to be Ingersoll Rand. Includes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4". Packaged in a blow molded case.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee. Large package is $70.00, applied when length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches. Additional Handling charge of $10.50 applied where a package's longest side exceeds 48 inches in length, the second longest side exceeds 30 inches in length, or total weight is greater than 70 lbs.