Cable Shears with Twin Cutting Edge and Multi-Component Grips
Features and Benefits:
- For cutting copper and aluminum cables
- Precision ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- Less effort required due to favorable lever ratio and optimized cutting edge geometry
- Guard prevents operators' fingers from being pinched
By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to Ø 20 mm can be cut in one-hand operation. Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw. High grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.