Harley Davidson Front Fork Cap Wrench
Schley Products, Inc
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to remove and replace front fork caps
- Removal front fork cap necessary when servicing fork fluids
- No need to remove electrical connectors or flairings in most cases
- Can save up to 30 minutes on FLH, FLTH, FLTR and FLHX models
- Made from heat treated steel with a black finish.
This special tool has been designed to R and R the front fork caps on 1984 and later big twin Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Removing the fork cap is necessary when servicing fork fluids. This is required at each 10,000 mile service. In most cases it eleminates the need to undo electric connectors and remove the flairing on FLH, FLHT, FLTR and FLHX models, this results in a savings of over 30 minutes.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.