Impact Socket, 3/4"" Drive, 1-7/8"" Short, 12 Point
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from heat treated chrome molybdenum steel for additional strength and durability
- Transfers the pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall to the thickest section
- 20 percent more torque to be applied than on standard impact sockets
- Shift in pressure reduces the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas
- Grips the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing chance of rounding off fasteners
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.