Phillips Head Power Bit #1 x 1-15/16""
Features and Benefits:
- Used in high torque power tools
- Designed for use in power drill chuck and chuck adapter
- Power bits are screwdriving bits that are longer to work with both power drills and impact screwdrivers
- All IRWIN fastener drive bits are manufactured to meet ANSI standards
- Forged from high-grade S2 steel, IRWIN bits are between 58 and 62 on the Rockwell hardness scale
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee. Large package is $70.00, applied when length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches. Additional Handling charge of $10.50 applied where a package's longest side exceeds 48 inches in length, the second longest side exceeds 30 inches in length, or total weight is greater than 70 lbs.