Power Bit, #2 Square Recess, 1/4"" Hex Shank with Groove, 2-3/4"" Long, Bulk
Features and Benefits:
- Used in high torque power tools
- Designed for use in power drill chuck and chuck adapter
- Power bits are screwdriving bits that are longer to work with both power drills and impact screwdrivers
- All IRWIN fastener drive bits are manufactured to meet ANSI standards.
- Forged from high-grade S2 steel, IRWIN bits are between 58 and 62 on the Rockwell hardness scale.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.