Ratcheting Breaker Bar Handle
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty knurl grip (always wear appropriate work gloves)
- Push button allows the user to select desired length up to 41”
- Designed to work exclusively with the detachable 3/4” or 1” Precision Instruments ratchet head
- Strong enough to break free even the most stubborn fasteners
- Completely manufactured at Precision Instruments from American-made steel
This unique breaker bar lets you use your existing ratchet head from any Precision Instruments 3/4” or 1” square drive split-beam Click Wrench as the ratcheting head on the handle.
For more leverage or better reach just click the button on the knurl grip and instantly stretch the overall length from 31” to 41”. This is what professionals want to have in their hands when they’re freeing up a frozen or rusted fastener.
The Ratcheting Breaker Bar is by Precision Instruments, family owned-and-operated, since 1938.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.