Ratcheting Serpentine Belt Wrench 14mm SH x 17mm SH x 19mm x 3/4"" Male Square
Features and Benefits:
- 14mm, 17mm and 19mm ends are 6-point hex
- Designed to release the tension on spring-loaded idler pulleys
- Allow direct access to the tensioner without having to remove engine accessories or frame components
- Ratcheting wheels allows quick and easy positioning of the wrench driving end to allow the user to access the tensioner from any angle
- This can be done by rotating the drive end on the wrench to match the position of the serpentine belt tensioner
Heat treated and nickel chrome plated for durability, apperance, and long tool life. Slim head design allows access to tight areas found in the tensioner area on somoe front wheel drive vehicles.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.