Small Hole Gauge Set
Features and Benefits:
- Knurled knob at the end of handle is used for size adjustment
- Hole size is obtained by measuring over the contact points with a micrometer
- The gaging surface is a full-round with a flat bottom
- This permits use in the smallest of shallow holes, slots and grooves, etc.
- Gaging surface is fully hardened to ensure long tool life
Extra long for gaging deep and shallow slots and similar work. The complete set of four gages covers a range of .125" - .500". Includes fitted vinyl case.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.