Specialty Socket Asst.
Features and Benefits:
- Sockets are Made in USA to the highest specifications & tolerances for proper fit, high torquerequirements and long life
- CTAs open-stock program allows customers to buy the socket they need, instead of an expensivesocket set. This increases customer satisfaction and minimizes theft of sockets from sets andreturns for warranty goods
- With the proliferation of designs of specialty sockets, geometric logos are prominently displayed onsignage and packaging to help find the right socket
- Hang-tab packaging minimizes space and allows test fitting of socket to fastener
- Wire rack is a space-saving 15 x 20 and hangs on pegboard or slotwall
- Part numbers are printed on rack for easy set-up and re-stocking
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.