Square Recess Power Bit #2 x 6""
Features and Benefits:
- Used in high torque power tools
- Designed for use in power drill chuck and chuck adapter
- Power bits are screwdriving bits that are longer to work with both power drills and impact screwdrivers
- All IRWIN fastener drive bits are manufactured to meet ANSI standards
- Forged from high-grade S2 steel, IRWIN bits are between 58 and 62 on the Rockwell hardness scale
Specifically designed for the higher torque requirements of power tools. Best suited for maintenance and repair work. Used in high torque power tools. Designed for use in power drill chuck and chuck adapter.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.