Straight Punch Impact Chisel
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically engineered to work with impact tools and pneumatic hammers
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- Black oxide coated for resistance against rust and corrosion
- Shank type: .401 Turn-Type
7" Long straight punch impact chisel specifically designed for use with impact tools, made of high quality alloy steel and heat treated to provide the correct balance of strength and durability.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee. Large package is $70.00, applied when length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches. Additional Handling charge of $10.50 applied where a package's longest side exceeds 48 inches in length, the second longest side exceeds 30 inches in length, or total weight is greater than 70 lbs.