The Original Long Nose Locking Pliers with Wire Cutters - 4""
Features and Benefits:
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Constructed of high grade heat treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work; stays adjusted for repetitive use
The Irwin Tools 4LN Original Long Nose 4" Locking Plier is a 4-inch Long Nose Plier. The Irwin 4LN comes with a wire cutter. The 4LN's long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places. The Irwin Long Nose Pliers are ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.